Most of it was spent hanging around the house, playing outside, working on projects, and Noah making me bounce him on the trampoline for the 538058345th time.
Friday, while Noah and I were at the park, I struck up a conversation with one of the other moms there. As we kept talking, we found out we had a lot in common. She then mentioned that she's a photographer. I told her I was into it too. I admit, I did think to myself, "Of course you're a photographer. Everyone's a photographer these days." But she was cool, so we kept on talking. She handed me her business card, and first thing I did when I got home was look her up. And dude, her work is good. I was impressed. We friended each other on FB and turns out, we have a few mutual friends and proceeded to message back and forth, talking cameras and lenses and a few other random tidbits. It was nice. I'm usually too shy to ask other moms for numbers and playdates, so I was glad she made the first move. But of course, I always attract the outgoing ones. :)
Saturday night, we went to our friends' house for a bonfire... complete with s'mores and homemade Nutella ice cream. Noah was so fascinated with the fire. He really has no concept that hot equals pain, no matter how many times I try to explain it.
Since it was cinco de mayo, Brad and I grabbed some margarita mix to make for everyone. They were a total hit. Those crazy Mormons. Always partyin' and causing a scene. ;)
Happy Monday!

4 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! I totally forgot about Cinco de Mayo- I'm totally not with it ;)
I made the blog!!! Yahoo! ;)
Wow. Just saw that pix beside my comment. I was über pregnant with Caleb there...
I made the blog!!! Yahoo! ;)
Post a Comment