Have y'all seen these???
I'm SO loving this.
They're gummy vitamins for adults!
They seriously taste like fruit snacks too. See, I've always had issues with swallowing pills. I was taking liquid medication until I was maybe 12. And then? It was only Tylenol and those itty bitty Sudafed pills, because I couldn't seem to get anything else down. I tried sticking them in food, but that didn't really work either. I'm like a cat when you try to hide a pill in their food. They eat the good stuff and spit out the gross thing that doesn't belong there.
So for a regular multivitamin, I was using those chewable kind... which was like eating orange-flavored chalk.
Anyway.
I got better over time. Then came those honkin' prenatals. Oh.My.Gosh. Those things are insane. It took me like 5 minutes to work up the nerve to take them, and I gagged every time.
But NOW? They have prenatal gummy vitamins.
Sign me up.
When I'm pregnant again, I mean.
Brad and I are both hooked to these things. We're actually having to watch ourselves, lest we be like one of those sneaky 4 year olds that hides behind the couch and eats all the Flinstone chewables. I'm half expecting to come home and find Brad hiding in the corner of our bedroom, mouth full of vitamin fruit snacks.
As usual, I'm loving these fun finds on Pinterest...
Doesn't this look comfy and cute?
I don't know why someone would feel the need to stand like this, unless they really had to pee.
But still, the outfit is nice.
I don't know why someone would feel the need to stand like this, unless they really had to pee.
But still, the outfit is nice.

Easy banner to make for over the bed.
Kinda like the headboard too.
I'm thinkin' I might go a little more simple this year.
And of course, some yummy looking recipes.
I'm loving that our little family got to have some fun at Discovery Place Kids this afternoon...
...and that my kid has discovered his inherited love of Nutella...
...and that I caught this photo of the hubs reading Southern Living.
Happy Wednesday!









1 comment:
Love the gummi vitamins! :)
Post a Comment