We'll be welcoming Noah Logan Kemper into the family in August!


Noah says hi. :)
We're really excited. So excited, in fact, that we've already gone to register today. Our main registry is at Baby's R Us, but we have a few things at Target too.
He's perfectly healthy. We even had the Dr look at his heart to make sure everything's ok. Right now, it's about a dime size, so we're going back in 6 weeks so they can look again. The ultrasound technician said he's about the size of a small banana and weighs about a half a pound. He's an active little guy. He kept flipping around, and then he suddenly crashed and fell asleep. haha Definitely more like Brad in that respect.
We've already been shopping some, and my mom and I are going to get the crib this weekend. Yay!! :)
2 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYY
:-)
I am so happy for you guys!
We are so excited for you guys!! Now when we come visit our little boy will have someone to play with. I like the name you guys chose for him. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment