Friday night, my mom and Art kept Noah for us so we could go out on a date. We went out to eat, got some gelato (yum!) and walked around Birkdale. You never know what you'll see there sometimes. We ran into a lady with a pet piggy named Winston. It was on a leash and everything. I wish I'd had my camera on me, b/c it was too funny. We talked to her for a little while until Winston started to get bored and squeal. :) We also ran into a guy that owned the brand new Camero. He was incredibly nice and let us look at it. Brad got to sit in it. It was gorgeous. The one we saw was a blue with white stripes.
Saturday, Brad's nephew Robert had a birthday, so we went to Brad's parents' for his party. Brad's sister Lia and her daughter hadn't gotten to meet Noah yet, so he got plenty of attention.



Yesterday, we went to the SuperTarget near us. Brad had to type up something for work there, so Noah and I walked around and shopped a little. We had a good time looking at all of the new fall stuff. Afterwards, we went to my grandparents' for our September birthdays. Noah pretty much slept the whole time. He finally woke up when everyone left, but my grandparents got to see him for awhile.
Somehow, Noah's sleeping schedule got all messed up and now we're up till about 4am and sleep alot of the day away. I'm going to see if I can get that fixed this week.
2 comments:
What a fun weekend!! I'll bet it's nice to get out together. I can't believe how old Thomas,Robert,and Riley are. It's been years since I have seen them!
HOLY COW!!! Did a bee sting Lia?
Post a Comment