Yes, you read that correctly.
My dear friends, I suck at life right now.
Apparently, I paid $50 for a virus about a year ago which has just now decided to show its ugly, disgusting, vulgar self to us this week.
About a year ago, I started playing "Farm Town" on facebook. I had no real desire to start that stuff, but my aunt, uncle, and cousins all were on it and "needed neighbors". I played for awhile, and one day a screen popped up saying that our computer was at risk, and I needed some anti-virus software. Like a total moron, I believed it, paid the 50 bucks, and downloaded it. I thought it was odd that I couldn't seem to find the actual software later on, but I just figured I was being computer illiterate.
Fast forward to a year later, I got sucked into yet another dumb game called "CafeWorld". I even got Brad in on it. The other night, I accidentally forgot to shut down CafeWorld.
Brad woke me up early the next morning to tell me we had a virus. Porn was everywhere (and not just any porn... lesbian porn. Oh yay.). Also, a popup kept showing up, telling us to install this antivirus software (same one)... there was no "No thank you" button. Just "install".
*SIGH*
We immediately shut it all down. We called our bank and credit card companies to make sure nobody stole our info. We're all good. Big thanks to our buddy Nick who always helps us out when I screw things like this up. Our only hope is to backup everything (which btw, it took out our CD/DVD burner, so we had to go buy an external hard drive. Byebye $100 we really coulda used) and then reformat our computer.
Okay, my time's up. The blond headed, ridiculously fake, sad excuses for women (I'm sure their parents are proud) have decided to grace me with their presence again. And frankly, I really don't want to see them anymore.
Anyways, that's where I've been...
2 comments:
Son of a ......!!!
Hope you get everything fixed and figured out for good SOON!!
QUIT those silly Facebook games!! LOL
I was wondering!! I havent seen you on bejeweled lately!
Post a Comment