YOU ARE NUTS! If I had my pick, i'd be wearing an ann taylor loft dress. i did get something from target for 30 bucks. hahaha...my times have changed...I just need some shoes to match it! it is a coraly color with white damask print..maxi dress thing. oh well...
lol. I know, I went by Ann Taylor Loft, but they didn't have as many dresses as they usually do. I saw one I liked but of course, it was more than I wanted to spend. I'm planning on going by Target tomorrow. Hopefully I can find something. I can't wait to see you!!!
Have you tried Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Ross/Rugged Warehouse?
I got the dress for my brother's rehearsal dinner at Rugged Warehouse. I find a lot of my clothes on sale on sale on sale you just have to check them for holes/pulls/tears.
I'm looking forward to the post about the reunion!!
5 comments:
YOU ARE NUTS! If I had my pick, i'd be wearing an ann taylor loft dress. i did get something from target for 30 bucks. hahaha...my times have changed...I just need some shoes to match it! it is a coraly color with white damask print..maxi dress thing. oh well...
lol. I know, I went by Ann Taylor Loft, but they didn't have as many dresses as they usually do. I saw one I liked but of course, it was more than I wanted to spend. I'm planning on going by Target tomorrow. Hopefully I can find something. I can't wait to see you!!!
Have you tried Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Ross/Rugged Warehouse?
I got the dress for my brother's rehearsal dinner at Rugged Warehouse. I find a lot of my clothes on sale on sale on sale you just have to check them for holes/pulls/tears.
I'm looking forward to the post about the reunion!!
My dress came from Target...I'm just saying.
You cracked me up! I wish I could lend you one of my dresses! :-)
Post a Comment