The company I used to work for (The Jewel Box) was featured on Charlotte Today recently. Colleen Odegaard, a local news anchor, has always shopped at the JB for her jewelry. We knew that, but we never really advertised it. Well, she loves the store so much that she wanted to feature it on their morning show! My buddy, Bethany, did an awesome job! I know I don't work there anymore, but I still feel loyal to them. I think I should still get a discount for promoting them on here so much. :)
Anyways, take a few tips from B on wearing your favorite jewelry pieces this summer...
2 comments:
I still feel loyal to the bridal stores where I worked. The restaurants not so much and the Hallmark store, no because of what they did to my manager. But my ladies at the bridal stores are all wonderful!! I get to work at Nitsa's on 6/5 they're having a sample sale from 7-10. Still way out of my budget but it's so fun to see the girls find "the dress". I love that necklace!! I bet if you found something you really really loved they may surprise you and still give you the discount.
You're lucky; I've never really liked any of the places I've worked. I usually like the people, but not the job. I definitely can't see myself recommending any the places I've worked to potential customers.
Post a Comment