Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm still here

I literally have had ZERO time to blog this week.
You can always tell when Brad finally has a few days off, because I suddenly get really quiet. Actually, we've been busy playing outside in the heat (oh my goooooosh, it so HOT). A couple of play dates to the pool (woohoo for cool friends with pools).

So yeah. Lots of this type of stuff...





Aunt Madison spent the night with us last week, so she got to come with us too.


So yeah. We've done other fun stuff too. More to come.
Hope everyone's had a fabulous weekend... er, week... geez, what kind of person am I to be spending more time on my real life than my internet life? For shame.




 

Sunday Snapshot

5 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Looks like fun! It's definitely swimming pool weather :)

Chris said...

Fun!!

How nice to have 'cool friends' with pools!!

:)

Charbelle said...

LOL so glad y'all are having fun!!!! Great pictures!!!!!

Kim Airhart said...

Great pics! If we had a pool. I think we would be in it all day everyday. At least I know I would.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love these pool pics!!