We're just taking it easy this Saturday morning. It's a welcome break from all of the partying last weekend. And I know it's short-lived, because we have another birthday party for Noah (and my uncle and brother) tomorrow at the grandparents'.
So this morning, we're just hangin'.
Watching a little Paula...
(and yes, I did see what Bourdain said about my precious Paula. Dude, don't even get me started. Someone already did on FB and while it's probably the most asinine debate I've ever had, I'm still gonna stick up for my girl. Seriously, you don't have to like her or her cooking, but you don't have to be an arrogant you-know-what about it. Sorry, stepping off my soapbox...)
Noah doing... whatever it is he's doing...
And next weekend's party prep is officially underway...
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!
I'm off to craft, play outside with the kiddo, and bake a cake for tomorrow.
Happy Saturday!
***
Go link up with my bud Katie!



5 comments:
Ooo have fun party planning!!! :-) Is that a monkey candle in the background?
I love watching Food Network on Saturday mornings! :-)
What did that arrogant prick say about my Paula? I didn't hear?
Sounds like a wonderful Saturday morning!!! Looking forward to hearing more about the party prep, you are going to do another amazing job!!!
Fun party time!! WE love ourselves a relaxing Saturday morning too!
Post a Comment