I confess...
- I let Noah eat these for breakfast this morning:
- I'm completely scatterbrained. I lose everything. And it never fails. Whatever I lose? It's always something of importance. Like checks. Or bills. Or the lens cap to my camera (sshhhh!!! don't tell Brad, or he'll never let me upgrade. and I can't say I blame him. I just use the thing so darn much and forget where I put the cap).- I'm one of those "jack of all trades" types. I never can focus on one skill. Don't get me wrong; I'd love to be fantastic in at least one area. But I don't like limiting myself to one thing. So as a result, I'm fairly good at several skills.
- Don't try talking to me for at least 30 minutes after I wake up. I'm not a morning person. I guess this is more of a PSA than a confession...
- I want to learn how to dance... and not like "in da club" type dancing. Ballroom dancing... salsa, waltz, etc. In high school, one of our teachers taught ballroom dancing as a second job. At our "Elegant Evening" (we didn't have a prom), he taught us how to swing dance (he also was a black belt in karate, so he taught us that in PE) the correct way, and it was a lot of fun. I've wanted to learn other dances for years. And I think it'd be a really fun couple thing to do. Maybe that'll be one of my goals to accomplish before I turn 30.
- Noah finally mastered the spoon last night... with banana bread batter. He prefers finger foods, and for him, it's always more efficient just to pick it up. However, last night, he spent 45 minutes perfecting his spoon technique. We had about 15 bananas left over from the party, so we're drowning in banana bread. So yeah. I taught my kid to use a spoon by giving him banana bread batter. I guess there are worse things.
- I buy gifts and then don't give them to people. For example, I have a baby shower gift in my closet. I was supposed to go to the shower, but Noah got sick. Instead of being all proactive and mailing it or something, it has remained in the closet. I think the baby is now 8 months old. I can't help it. My mom does the same thing. Sometimes with me. Six months will go by after Christmas, and my mom will call me up and tell me she found a present of mine, it's wrapped, and she doesn't remember what it is.
Well, I feel better.
Anything you need to get off your chest?

2 comments:
My mom gave me a calendar for my birthday... for 2011... a calendar that was supposed to be my Christmas present last year. Better late than never!
Yay to Noah!! The spoon is hard. Henry just mastered it this month.
I'm the same way with gifts. I have a stupid bachelorette party gift in my desk at work that I need to mail. I want to just bring it home and wear it myself. It's a cute nightie!
Post a Comment