I actually took this photo last year when it snowed. It has me wishing for some wintery weather right now, but since our neighbors up north aren't even getting any, I'm not holding my breath.
Anyway, I knew this was the one I wanted to enter. Originally, I had faded the photo out a little, but going back, I realized I loved the way Dodger's bright orange fur looked against the white backdrop.
Add to that the sweet kiss my furry baby is giving my human baby, plus Little Man experiencing his first real snow, and voila, I've got a favorite "white" photo.
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:
I'm not surprised its a favourite photograph. I love the relationship between children and animals, so sweet and beautiful.
And I want some snow too. Have a feeling we won't be seeing any this winter.
X
Stopping by from The Paper Mama photo challenge. Beautiful picture. <3
I need to submit the photo I just took of Keira. It's white and snowy too!
Post a Comment