Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting up with my friend Lori (aka "Charbelle"). It's been fun having blogging friends, but it's extra fun when you get to meet up with one. Of course, I knew Lori before the whole blog world began, but I haven't seen her in ages.
She was sweet enough to pass off her incredibly cute clothes to me... such cute dresses! My little sister also wears about the same size shoe as she does, so she came along too. We walked around the mall, and as Lori mentioned in her post, it was a good thing. I saw a lot of cute stuff as we walked. Plus, we kept eachother out of the sinful stores... the candy store (she's got a sweet tooth) and Godiva (you know my love affair with chocolate).
She got to meet Noah, and as we walked, he kept looking up at her and flashing his little toothy grin.
It was so fun to see you, Lori! We'll have to meet up more often!

1 comment:
Yes please! I had so much fun!! Noah is absolutely charming!!
Post a Comment