Yesterday, Noah and I kind of had our own little mommy-son date.
The weather was just too nice to stay indoors. And with a sky like this? Who could blame us.
The weather was just too nice to stay indoors. And with a sky like this? Who could blame us.
What? They said no texting while driving.
Nobody said anything about taking pictures while driving.
Our day started with checking out a consignment store for some fall clothes for Noah (found a brand new gray knit sweater with the tags still on it for $6. score!). Afterwards, we headed for one of his favorite parks.
It has a great little nature trail (check another box off of my Fall bucket list!).
It's nestled right on the lake, with a perfect (non-crowded) playground.
The weather was nice and chilly, perfect for running around and getting some good Fall-like pictures.
Oh. I should probably mention that I originally intended to do a couple of collages, just to save space (and scrolling). But none of the collages did the pictures any justice. So yeah. Sorry. Scroll away.
Noah still loves dirt.
Obviously.
Lately, though, he's been leaning towards rocks stuck in between cracks in the pavement.
Totally cracks me up how the sun turns my kid into a redhead.
(I purposely included the discarded sippy cup. it makes me happy)
They have several piers to walk down, and Noah looooved it.
Some crazy guy was out jet skiing (in 65 degree weather) and Noah thought that was pretty cool.
Fyi... the sun was super bright. It makes me want to grab my sunglasses looking at these.
Oh well. You work with what ya got, right?
Then we hit the playground.
Just in the last couple of weeks, Noah has decided he really loves to swing.
Even though he's not smiling in this one, I love it.
I can still see a hint of baby left in him.
Why does it have to go by so fast?
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
***














2 comments:
Beautiful photos Hailey!
ah, what a cutie! thanks for sharing these magical days with us! i remember when our lil' sprout was about noah's age... teetering between babyhood and toddlerhood. ahhhh. so sweet. but rest assured, the days ahead are also sweet and exciting! keep taking those beautiful pictures! :)
Post a Comment