It seems the whole nation is in a state of angst right now. Between the Aurora shooting and the heated Chick-fil-a debates, I kind of need a breather from all of it. Anyone else with me?
So with that, I'm creating a list of things that are making me happy right now.
1. Noah's birthday is on Monday.
I'm just a tad bit excited. All I've been able to think about for the last week is prepping and decorating and picking out his birthday presents.
2. Homeless vs Hipster.
3. Babies. Squishy babies are everywhere right now.
First, one of my favorite blog buds had her sweet baby girl this week. Then yesterday, my friends (from this post) had their baby. And on Monday, I had a photo session with this cutie. I admit, I didn't want to put her down. She was so small and light and still so much a baby.
4. A sleeping bag with pants. Because hopping around in a sleeping bag would look ridiculous.
5. I want this guy to babysit for us. Or just be our friend. I think we'd get along really well.
(original source was from a private tumblr account, so I can't access it)
6. I would like to go there now...
7. I don't even drink, but this gets me every time.
8. Where you'll find me at parties...
9. Read this woman's awesome idea where she did 38 random acts of kindness for her 38th birthday. Go read them here. They'll make you want to cry (in a good way). I'm now making a list for my birthday. :)
*I fixed the link. Sorry, it was late when I wrote this.
*I fixed the link. Sorry, it was late when I wrote this.
10. And just as a quick reminder...

3 comments:
These were so funny I was laughing out loud. Esp. that photo with the baby!! Oh my goodness!! Hilarious!
That babysitter photo is hilarious.... Ethan would die. The look on the baby's face is priceless!
I wanna hear a screen door slam.
Post a Comment